From I-75 south to exit# 228, Jonesboro/Stockbridge. Turn right
off the exit and proceed west on Highway 138. Entrance to park will
be on your left.
From I-675 take exit #1, Highway 138, and proceed west on
Highway 138. Entrance to the park will be on your left.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No glass containers.
- No pets allowed on the beach or in the beach pavilions.
- Swimsuits only. No jeans or cutoffs allowed in water. For your
safety, we reserve the right to make discretionary decisions about
- No smoking is allowed on Beach or in Kiddie Pool.
- Children ages 12 and younger MUST BE accompanied by an adult.
Proper swimming attire is required.
- No thong swimsuits are allowed. Swim-diapers are required for
children ages 2 and younger.
- No running or throwing sand.
- Only children 48" tall or shorter allowed in the Kiddie
- No detachable floats or swim devices are allowed in Kiddie
- No loud music will be permitted in the Kiddie Pool or on
- No changing of diapers in the Kiddie Pool. Please use
designated diaper changing areas.
- Only children 12 and younger are allowed in the Indoor
Playground with a chaperone.
- Armbands MUST BE worn at ALL times.
- Important:No food from the outside is allowed to be brought
into the Beach area. General admission patrons may bring
non-alcoholic beverages into the Beach area in plastic containers
or coolers only. NO GLASS ALLOWED.