Beach Operations at Clayton County
International Park will be suspended until further notice The
Park will remain open to the public to enjoy fishing, biking, the
children's playground area, walking, and other fun for the
family. For the most updated information about "The
Beach" and the new opening date please continue to check our
From I-75 south to exit# 228, Jonesboro/Stockbridge. Turn right
off the exit and proceed west on Highway 138. Entrance to park will
be on your left.
From I-675 take exit #1, Highway 138, and proceed west on
Highway 138. Entrance to the park will be on your left.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No glass containers.
- No pets allowed on the beach or in the beach pavilions.
- Swimsuits only. No jeans or cutoffs allowed in water. For your
safety, we reserve the right to make discretionary decisions about
- No smoking is allowed on Beach or in Kiddie Pool.
- Children ages 12 and younger MUST BE accompanied by an adult.
Proper swimming attire is required.
- No thong swimsuits are allowed. Swim-diapers are required for
children ages 2 and younger.
- No running or throwing sand.
- Only children 48" tall or shorter allowed in the Kiddie
- No detachable floats or swim devices are allowed in Kiddie
- No loud music will be permitted in the Kiddie Pool or on
- No changing of diapers in the Kiddie Pool. Please use
designated diaper changing areas.
- Only children 12 and younger are allowed in the Indoor
Playground with a chaperone.
- Armbands MUST BE worn at ALL times.
- Important:No food from the outside is allowed to be brought
into the Beach area. General admission patrons may bring
non-alcoholic beverages into the Beach area in plastic containers
or coolers only. NO GLASS ALLOWED.