Clayton County Parks and Recreation youth football program is held at various parks throughout the county.
- Online registration begins May 1st
- Walk-in registration dates are the week of July 8-13th Monday through Saturday from 5pm-8pm. Saturday’s hours are from 10am-4pm.
- Walk- in registration will be held at the Virginia Gray, Jim Huie, Carl Rhodenizer, and South Clayton Recreation Centers.
- The cost for registration for flag football is $80 and tackle football is $155 and may be paid by cash, credit card, or money order.
- Items provided are the game uniform, pictures, and a particpation award. Helmets and shoulder pads will be issued for tackle football and must be returned at the end of the season. Particpants of flag football must supply their own practice unifrom and cleats. Participants of tackle football must supply their own practice jersey and pants, thigh, knee, hip and tailbone pads, girdle, mouth guard, socks, athletic supporter with a cup, and cleats.
Complete the registration process using one of two methods:
- Register on site at your selected recreation center during the week of July 8th-13th.
- Register through www.claytonparks.com
Volunteer Football Coaches Needed
We are always looking for Volunteer Football Coaches for the season. Click HERE if you are interested. You must be able to pass a criminal background check. Football experience is encouraged but not required. All Coaches must go through the proper trainings in order to coach at team or assist. We will train you and give you everything you need to successfully manage a team.