Statement of Right to File a Grievance

Any person with a disability or any parent or guardian who represents a minor (under age 18) person with a disability, who believes that they have been a victim of discrimination on the basis of denial of access to facilities, programs or services due to their disability, may file a grievance. This process will be utilized to protect the substantive rights of interested persons to meet appropriate due process standards, and to ensure that the Clayton County Parks and Recreation Department complies with the American with Disabilities Act and implementing regulations.

The complaint should be submitted by the grievant and/or his/her designee within at least 30 calendar days after the alleged incident to:

Clayton County Parks and Recreation Department
Office of the Director
2300 Hwy. 138 SE
Jonesboro, GA 30236