The best way to learn about all things Clayton County Parks and Recreation is right here at claytonparks.com. Here you will find places to go, things to do, register online, parks and trail maps, and how to connect with us.
But did you know you can actually add claytonparks.com right to your phone’s home screen just like an app? This way, the latest info will always be right at your fingertips. Check below for device-specific instructions to get started!
First, Navigate to claytonparks.com on your Safari Browser.
- At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that is pointed up in a square (share icon). Tap this button.
- Once tapped you will have a few options. Swipe up on the bottom until you see the “Add to Home Screen” option. Select this one.
- You’ll be asked to choose a name for the home screen icon; hit ‘add’ in the top left when you’ve picked one. When you’re done it’ll show up on your home screen and you’ll have Clayton County Parks & Recreation right there on your home screen!
First, Navigate to claytonparks.com on your Chrome Browser.
- Then touch the overflow button (three vertical dots) and select Add to Home Screen.
- All you have to do is touch Add and the site will join your other apps and widgets.
- One recommendation: you can customize the text below the icon, Just touch the text inside of the Add to Home Screen box and change it up.