Responsibility to Those We Serve
1. Respects people as individuals and serves all in an equitable and fair manner.
2. Is worthy of trust and recognizes the importance of confidentiality.
3. Informs and educates the community of leisure opportunities and environmental issues.
Responsibility to Community
1. Strives to improve life within the community.
2. Promotes the awareness of individuals and cultural diversity.
3. Recognizes community needs and trends and manages positive change.
4. Develops standards for positive maintenance of natural resources.
Responsibility to Self
1. Maintains relationships with associates based on mutual integrity, trust and respect.
2. Clearly separates professional from personal points of view.
3. To strive for personal and professional excellence and to encourage the professional development of associates and students.
Responsibility to Employer
1. Cooperatively works within the structure of the organization.
2. Assists in promoting the organization to the community.
3. Respects policies and procedures in a professional manner.
4. Initiates positive change.
5. Adheres to standards of personal conduct acceptable for professionals in the community.
Responsibility to Profession
1. Maintains memberships within professional organization.
2. Actively participates and contributes to the advancement of the profession.
3. Recognizes and promotes the values of the profession.
4. Actively promotes and encourages individual and cultural diversity.
5. To maintain professionalism at all Association functions.