Clayton County Parks and Recreation Youth Cheerleading program is held at various parks throughout the county.
- Online registration begins May 1st
- Walk-in registration dates are the week of July 8-13th Monday through Saturday from 5pm-8pm. Saturday’s hours are from 10am-4pm.
- Walk- in registration will be held at the Virginia Gray, Jim Huie, Carl Rhodenizer, and South Clayton Recreation Centers.
- The cost for registration is $155 and may be paid by cash, credit card, or money order.
- Items provided are the practice uniform, cheer vest, skirt, crop top, athletic briefs, socks, team picture package, and trophy. Participants must supply their own athletic shoes.
Complete the registration process using one of two methods:
- Register on site at your selected recreation center during the week of July 8th-13th.
- Register through www.claytonparks.com
Volunteer Cheerleading Coaches Needed
We are always looking for Volunteer Cheerleading Coaches for the season. Click HERE if you are interested. You must be able to pass a criminal background check. Cheerleading experience is encouraged but not required. All Coaches must go through the proper trainings in order to coach at team or assist. We will train you and give you everything you need to successfully manage a team.