- Online registration for the Spring 2019 season will begin January 1st.
- Walk-in registration dates are the week of March 4th- 9th Monday through Saturday from 5pm-8pm. Saturday’s hours are from 10am-4pm.
- Walk- in registration will be held at the Virginia Gray, Jim Huie, Carl Rhodenizer, and South Clayton Recreation Centers, and at Clayton County International Park (the Beach) Nassau Building.
- Ages 7 -14 $120 includes game uniform, team pictures, and a participation award.
- Participants must provide their own bat and gloves.
- Out of county fee is $25.
Complete the registration process using one of two methods:
- Register on site at your selected recreation center during the week of January 16th-20th.
- Register through https://selfservice.claytoncountyga.gov/parksrecprod/home
Steps for Creating Your Account
- Visit https://selfservice.claytoncountyga.gov/parksrecprod/home
- Select “New Account” in the upper righthand corner
- Fill out the form for the “Primary Contact Details.” This should be completed by the person who will be responsible for payment.
- Once you have created an account, a temporary password will be sent to the email address you provided, and you will be prompted to change the temporary password to a new one you choose. Please log-in after you have received this information.
- Once you have logged in, you can add family members to your account using the “Add” button at the bottom of the page.
- You may now begin to register yourself or a family member for Parks & Recreation activities.