Clayton County Track & Field Registration for the spring 2023 season will take place December 1st thru January 31st. Children ages 7 through 14 may participate. Practices begin February 14th, and the Season opens March 12th. The cost is $75, which includes a uniform, team pictures, and a participation award. Nonresident participants must pay an additional $25. For more details and information, call 770.473.3800. To register your child, click here.
Please keep in mind that the youth track & field program uses the Clayton County School District facilities. Thus, the following rules govern usage of the facilities:
- Four spectators per participant are allowed to attend Track Meets.
- The four guests must enter the venue at the same time as the participant.
- All guests will be subject to temperature checks before being permitted to enter the stadium.
- Masks will be required for all spectators.
- All coaches and athletes must be temperature checked upon arrival at the gate. Anyone with a fever must immediately leave.
- All coaches and athletes should wear masks when not in competition.
- Athletes should socially distance between participation and events
- Hand sanitizer will be available and the mats will be sanitized between uses.
- Locker rooms are not to be used.
- Only Coach Shockley is permitted in the stadium office.
- If concessions are sold, ONLY pre-packaged items can be sold. There will be no cooking or preparing foods.
Failure to comply with these rules could result in the track and field program being suspended. Thanks in advance for your compliance. This will enable us to provide a safe and fun experience for your child.